W e l c o m e t o
V i s t a U n i f i e d
S c h o o l D i s t r i c t !
Please complete the following steps to pre-enroll your student if they have not attended a school in Vista Unified.
You can only pre-enroll your child at their school of residence. For information on transfers please contact our district office.
Magnet School Applications 2017/18 window:
January 3 - February 24, 2017
STEP 1: Complete the Aeries AIR- Online Student Registration application to pre-enroll your student at their school of residence by clicking HERE.
- After you finish and submit your application, you will receive an Enrollment Confirmation, Please print this document.
- Access to a computer and printer is also provided by the school.
STEP 2: Contact your student's school office and confirm your student's pre-enrollment.
- Bring the signed Enrollment Confirmation document, immunization records, birth verification and proof of residency to the school
- You will receive your Parent Portal account by email, which will allow you to complete the registration process on-line.
STEP 3: Complete the registration process by logging into Parent Portal to review and accept the registration documents by clicking HERE.
- Please print the data confirmation page upon completion and have your student return this to the school.
New To VUSD? You need Parent Portal!
Parent Portal is a useful tool for parents to stay informed and engaged in their child’s education. It gives parents access to view their student's attendance, grades, test scores, classroom assignments and the capability to update contact information.
For assistance with Parent Portal Activation
or Online Pre-Registration
Contact Mrs. Cross at 760-940-0176 x62005